Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
Show your support for neurodiversity and disabilities!
When you get your hoodie, we'd love your help to spread the word. Include #livingchannelservices in your post and show us your support.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Autism Flaps Hoodie
Shipping is free in Canada and USA
T-shirts are printed when you order, so please allow extra time for processing. Since they are made just for you, we also regret that we cannot offer any refunds. Please check your order and address carefully before submitting. Thank you
Your printed garment can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Avoid bleach, fabric softeners or dry-cleaning the items.
Tees and hoodies can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-drying works best. If ironing is required use a cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.